● Consider the size of your room when you buy furniture. Do not buy oversized pieces if your room is not so great. It will make your room feel small and cramped. And do not buy furniture tops, if your ceiling is low, they will make the ceiling seem lower. Visit the websites for sets of ideas visiondecor dining room and furniture for ideas and prices.
● In addition, the type, color and style of your soil should be considered in relation to the design style and size of the room. If the room is quite small, do not choose large floor with bold designs, as it will be the smallest room. Consider soil type tile, hardwood and heavy for the types of living room, if you expect heavy traffic in these areas.
● Many of us Filipinos are buying furniture stay "set" with a sofa, two matching side chairs, matching coffee and side tables. To be different, do not match the side chairs. Self-decoration, it is more in vogue is the style of different pieces to assemble a modern sofa with classic or antique side chairs and tables in various styles.
● If you put several picture frames on the walls. It's a good idea to group them by theme and place them inside an imaginary part. That may be the focal point of the room.
● Before you buy a set dining room, take a good look at your space. Make sure you have plenty of space to walk to lunch, even if all seats are occupied. The interior has a lot to do with ergonometrics, not only in appearance. We Filipinos have a tendency to buy bigger dining sets in our space can accommodate, and push the other side of the table against the wall.
● If your living room and dining room are in the same room, you can use a different floor of the dining room to define space, living space. Or you can put a rug on your dining table for the definition. A screen self is another good option.
● Avoid using fluorescent (white) lighting in the living room and dining room. Food looks more inviting under incandescent (yellow) and people's complexion too look better under yellow light. But if you really want to use the fluorescent light, combined with light yellow and white, at the same time.
● If you plan to put a chandelier above your dining table, not to place so high. Low is 3-4 meters from the table.
● Apart from your direct light source on the dining table (a chandelier, for example), add some pin lights around the room and a dimmer to make your environment more pleasing to the eye. Do the same with your room.
● It 'good to put the images of the family living room, but do not place so much, especially in school diplomas and awards. Are better for the den or bedroom.